By visiting the Site, opening an account or using any service you consent to the terms and practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this Site.
The Site collects personal information when you register as a user, when you use any service, fill out any form and when you visit any page. Information submitted to us during registration or performance of other actions on the Site will be recorded in our designated database (the "Database").
Before using any service on the site you must register as a user of the site, during which you may be required to supply certain information such as a unique user name, password, contact information, profession, and certain demographic information if you are an individual (such as name, gender, year of birth, etc.).
Following your registration, we will collect additional personal information from you for the completion of any required know your client procedures.
If any personal identifiable information is to be shared with a third party, we will notify you at the time of collection, except for anonymous, unidentified information which may be shared with our partners without prior notice to you.
Alternatively, we may offer you to log in through a third party provider in which case the terms of such third party service may apply.
In order to provide you with any service, we may securely access or store your information. In addition, when you visit the Site or use any of our services, we may periodically collect your device number or IP address, track your geographic location, monitor online behavioral information recorded during user sessions and technical data and related information.
How We Use The Information That Is Collected
We may use the information that we collect to:
• Provide the services and personalize your experience.
• Contact you to ask for your satisfaction rate, inform you of technical issues, inquire about any features you would like to see in future offerings, or offer you upgrades, promotions and additional services or products by us or others that we believe that you may be interested in.
• Send out newsletters to you with articles and information which we believe may be of interest to you.
• Analyze your use of the Service, location, preferences and trends for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes which we may use for general marketing purposes and in respect of operations and product development and service improvement in an aggregated format that will not include personally identifiable information.
• Conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
• Enforce our Terms of Service, and to resolve any disputes between users of the Service or between such users and us.
Disclosure of Information
• (a) We are required to make disclosures to the government or private parties in connection with a lawsuit, subpoena, investigation, similar proceedings, or regulatory examination,
(b) to comply with applicable laws or regulations,
(d) in the event of a sale (by merger, transfer of all or substantially all of our assets or otherwise), liquidation, bankruptcy or reorganization of our company, as required by the relevant parties engaging with us in such specific context or
(e) to share information with our affiliates, issuers or service providers in connection with providing services to you. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any such information in those circumstances.
• In addition, we may provide aggregate statistics about users, business conduct, and other information to third parties for commercial or other purposes, but these statistics will not include any personally identifiable information (but may include non-personal data such as the country derived from the IP address, age and gender).
Links and Third Party Service Providers
We do not exercise control over others that provide information to you while using the Site or our Services. These other parties may place their own cookies or other files on your device, collect data or solicit personal information from you, and follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of personal information. We encourage you to read their privacy policies in advance.
Securing The Information
The security of your personal information is very important to us. When you enter sensitive information on any of our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow the generally accepted standards to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the information collected and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, or misuse or alteration of your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
International Processing or Transfer
Your information may be processed, maintained or transferred outside of your state, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. You consent to having your personal data transferred to any jurisdictions in which we may operate.
Any requests for access to your information, modification or correction of your information or questions in respect of this policy should be sent to the following email address: [email protected]
We reserve the right to change this Policy. We will inform you of any such change by posting it on this page, with the effective date of any change clearly marked. You are advised to consult this Policy regularly for any changes.
Last Modified: August 13, 2017